About Our CPA Firm
Choosing a partner with uncompromising integrity to oversee your accounting functions is essential when running a small business. Discover why so many business owners in the San Antonio, TX area trust a accounting firm, that’s part of their community, M&M Tax Law & Paralegal Services. We have a stellar reputation for providing quality accounting services and money-saving tax strategies coupled with unparalleled customer support.
To us, clients truly come first. We are committed to helping every client succeed so we work alongside you throughout each stage of your business from inception to maturity. Together, we’ll negotiate the path to reach your financial and business goals. We also offer prompt and accurate income tax preparation for business owners and individuals.
Find out how we can team up to build your business and your personal wealth. Request your free consultation through our website or call 210-236-5957 and get started now.
Mark Ming is an experienced accountant with more than 20 years of experience. He is currently recognized as an accountant, IRS-enrolled agent, and registered paralegal with the State Bar of Texas Paralegal Division as an active member since 2015.
Mark currently holds degrees in the following professional areas of service:
- Corporate Accounting and Taxation – 20 Years
- IRS Tax Debt Resolution Services (Audits-Per-Agent and US Tax Court Representation), (Offer and Compromise Programs, IRS Lien Removals) – 6 Years
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) establishment for small business and commercial entities, DBA name search and establishments, and Secretary of State business entities classifications – 15 Years
- Real Estate, Medical Supply Companies, Trucking Companies, and Small Business Retail – 20 Years
- Paralegal Services (Civil and Criminal Ligation Case Brief Preparation and Electronic Filing) – 4 Years
- Kansas State University, Associate Degree in Business Accounting
- Kaplan College, Associate Degree in Pre-Law Paralegal Studies
- Tampa College, Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology
- Universal Life Church Seminary, Doctor of Religious Humanities
- Universal Life Church Seminary, Doctor of Biblical Studies
- Universal Life Church Seminary, Doctor of Philosophy in Religion
- IRS National Registered Tax Return Preparers and Professionals
- IRS Enrolled Agent
- IRS PTIN# 00834434
- IRS License CAF # 0311-07710-R
- State Bar of Texas Paralegal Division Bar #24101083